Thursday, September 4, 2008

Methods Of Follow Up And Keeping Track

Suggestions from Frank Amdur, who was the #1 System Coach in the whole company for December, 2006

I try to schedule 15 minutes every week with my sponsor to set goals, share ideas and be held accountable. Accountability check-ins really help you achieve so much more.Every day I save one hour to call friends and prospects to set appointments for a gift account. Since I work a full time job and have a family, my time for SOC is 3:30pm to 5:00pm Monday through Thursday.There are four steps in the process:
  1. Introductions to set appointment for a gift account.
    a. I have this great Internet relationship tool I want to share with you. Let’s make a 10 to 15 minute telephone appointment when you can be in front of your computer.
    b. I don’t know how to explain it but I can show you on the computer in just a few minutes. I am very excited to share this online relationship tool with you. I wanted to tell you about it so you won’t miss out like I did for a year while my friend waited to tell me about it. I know you will enjoy it as much as I do.
    c. Let’s try Tuesday at 3:30 or Wednesday at 6:30pm.
  2. Do the gift account walk through.
  3. Decision to buy – three ways to become a sender of cards
  4. Teach, train, and duplicate (3 way call with new team members).
Relationship-Building Ideas:I have an introductory card that just says it was nice to talk with you and I look forward to learning more about you. I set this card campaign up to remind me to do a follow up call in 8 days. If you don’t follow up they will not either.Most everywhere I go I say thank you and I would like to give you a gift. Here is my card, give me a call and I will let you send a Hallmark type card to someone special anywhere in the United States.I try to teach my kids and associates at work by example. I act positive, therefore I am a positive person. I treat everyone special, from the Janitor to the CEO of the company, because we need everyone.Little things seem to make people very happy.
  • I always ask “What can I do to make you day better?”
  • Everyone wants to do business with people they KNOW, RESPECT, AND VALUE!
  • Most everyone takes a coffee break. Schedule 10 minutes to send a card.
Working a room at Chamber Mixers or Business Meetings:
  • Get their Business Card
  • Ask: What do you like about what you currently do? Knowing what you know today, what would you change or do different in your life?
  • If, I could send you three people, what industry would they be from? Who would be a good power partner with you, serving similar clientele?
  • Take them and introduce them to others in the room and then move on.
  • Don’t worry about promoting yourself at this time, make follow up calls. They will think very highly of you because you helped them share and seek business.

I send this card to SOC prospects who say they don’t send cards. I send this to them on their birthday:

Dear ____,

It is a blessing to have special people in your life. All of my friends know and feel I care. Hopefully your clients and friends know you care, too. If you're not letting them know, Send Out Cards can help.

I look forward to many good years of rich friendships, good health and prosperity.

If I can ever help you personally, you can count on me.

Your Card Guy,
Frank Amdur

I hope this helps a little and I look forward meeting each of you and personally spending time with all of you soon.“Your Card Guy”
Frank Amdur

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home