Monday, April 6, 2009

Custom Send Out Cards Web Banners!

Want your Send Out Cards web banner to stand out? Take a look at what Maren Ettesvold has done with mine: www.sendoutcards.com/kristilee I love it!!!

Maren is a Senior Manager on Jim Packard's team and she is one of the most creative people I know. She will be offering a series of banner templates you can choose from that you can switch out for each season. Here is her web site: www.wildestdreamcards.com E-Mail her at: Maren@wildestdreamcards.com

Put a little fun into your business!

To your success,
Kristi

1 Comments:

At July 6, 2012 at 6:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Kristi, I added you to my 'Wedding Pros I love' on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/pin/10273905370566909/
-Chris (via Rebekah)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home