Friday, December 24, 2010

A Quote to Start Your New Year

It is December 24th, 2010...I don't know about you but I reflect on what I have accomplished and where I still aspire to go. I have been fortunate to have trained with one of the best Sales Trainers in the world for the last 4 years, Eric Lofholm. The last 5 weeks of every year, we create our Sales and Marketing Plan for the new year. I just turned mine in last night. I am so excited writing out the story of my life on paper and seeing it come true!

I came across this quote and wanted to share it with you:

"What we choose changes us. Who we love transforms us. How we create re-shapes us. What we do remakes us."
-Dr.Collenger

Step into your greatness. Step through fear, doubt and worry and do it anyway!

Kristi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home