Saturday, March 27, 2010

The most interesting people I have met...

A short 4 years ago, I was in a corporate career, working 60-70 hour work weeks, my office was in a cubicle, and I drove in traffic and came home in traffic.

Since starting on my network marketing journey with Send Out Cards, I have been blessed with incredible people coming on to my team. Here is just one example of many...we had team training at my house 2 days ago - 15 people gathered around my dining room table sharing ideas to build our businesses.

When the training ended, I started talking with Barry Johnson, one of the newest people who joined my team on Monday (through one of my strongest leaders, Carrie Cole) Carrie couldn't make the training, so I was having a casual conversation with Barry to get to know him better. I found out Barry has 12 years of experience with marketing through social media! Well, I know just enough about blogging to put a new post on my blog - Barry started teaching me about the all the ways to get your blog to the top Google rankings!

So what's my point? Celebrate the people who join your team, take time to get to know them and honor their expertise - your life will be rich beyond measure with the friends you make! Sitting in a corporate office never would have given me this much fun!

Are you struggling to remember birthdays and important occasions? When was the last time you...
Said Thank You (to your spouse, children, clients, friends, family)
Surprised someone with a box on gourmet brownies?
Decided you will be the catalyst in someone's life by creating smiles?
Send a card on me to make a difference: www.sendoutcards.com/kristilee

To find out more about Barry's incredible knowledge, check out his blog: http://networkwithbarry.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

At March 27, 2010 at 2:45 PM , Blogger LeeJohnsonVideo said...

Wow!

Thank you Kristi!

I appreciate the kind words.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home