Wednesday, March 24, 2010

How Consistent Are You?

How Consistent are You?

By Randy Gage

March 17th, 2010

11Share

I can’t begin to tell you how many people struggle in this business because of consistency. They get fired up after an event and work like crazy for two weeks. Then the remote control starts to beckon to them…

They go missing for a couple months. Then they get to another event and get fired up again. They try to make up for the lost time with extra hours. Then they drop off again.

What they don’t realize is that each time they go MIA, it kills the momentum in their team. So you can’t really catch up those hours.

You will always get passed by others who may not have manic bursts of high activity, but work consistently ten to 15 hours a weeks. Here’s my law of this:

You can work part-time, but you can’t work sometimes.

So how you doing on this?

1 Comments:

At March 30, 2010 at 3:52 PM , Blogger Dayna said...

Sooo true! I found that out just recently when I went to help my daughter with her new baby. Don't get me wrong! I LOVED being there, holding that precious baby and 2 year old big brother,and helping Rachel but a change in consistency can really effect momentum!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home